Micro Posts (Twitter Updates)

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 25, 2009

    Random stumblings down Haji Lane

    My friend Rupek took Sophie and I to a place called Going Om. A nice little cafe/bar down Haji Lane, Bugis. Before, I was told that this place was a chill out spot for my friend and that he went there last week and there were fire eaters and people playing music and he just jammed along with them. It didn't surprise me at all when he guided the way to Haji Lane.

    Haji Lane is parallel to Arab Street and if it's not in your Lonely Planet books, it should be! (Actually I think it is) I went there once last semester when a friend took me there to shop. So, during the day Haji Lane is home to boutique stores with vintage and fashionable clothes and accessories. But at night, it's a where people go for Shisha and drinks and Going Om oozes a sense of hippy and bohemian lifestyle.

    The video is what manifested from events at Going Om.

    1 comment:

    1. Wow, that sounds interesting! :D Now I want to go and check it out xD

      ReplyDelete