Micro Posts (Twitter Updates)

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 10, 2009

    I guess Singapore isn't so clean after all

    Over the past few days I've heard news about some severe food poisoning in Singapore after the second death was announced yesterday from eating at a Geylang Serai hawker centre.

    Story can be found here, and the first outbreak of the news is here.

    The owner of the store is devastated, as he had no idea what was happening until the health authorities came. He seems like such a sweet man, really unlucky for everyone affected.

    I'm just wondering what on earth could have been in the food to have caused such chaos and extreme consequences??
    ...

    o.k. just found an answer a little closer to my question... nice...

    1 comment:

    1. I'm also waiting for authorities to finally determine what was the cause of food poison. They all cling to the angle that it was a hygienic laps, but it could have been a thousand other things that are not necessary the stall owners fault, rite?

      ReplyDelete