Micro Posts (Twitter Updates)

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 2, 2009

    Recess Week - Cambodia + Laos

    Half way through the term (week 7) we had a one week break at SMU called Recess week, and for local students this just means no classes but you'll still find a lot of them around campus during the week anyway. For us exchange students, it means a perfect opportunity to travel. So, I went to Cambodia and Laos for 10 days which was why there was a 2 week gap of no blogging.

    I've finally finished a picture and video compilation of Cambodia! Yay! Sorry it took so long, first time I've made anything like this and I didn't realise it would be so time consuming! So anyways, first blog post that I can keep relatively short so enjoy the video! =)







    Click Here to see Recess Week part 2: Laos

    3 comments:

    1. OMG u managed to see the sunrise in Ankor Wat and eat this bamboo sticky rice stuff and have a Youtube Video above all!!! *I wann 2*

      ReplyDelete
    2. As always an excellent posting.The
      way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

      Bathmate

      ReplyDelete