Micro Posts (Twitter Updates)

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    Finally! Recess week Part 2: Laos

    Finally! Part 2 of my recess week travels are up on the blog. Ugh! so much hassle! Tried to upload to Youtube but it was muted, and it's just not as good to watch if there's no music playing! Then I gave up and uploaded it straight to Blogger, but the size was too small, so adjusted the size and the subtitles were a little blurry and hard to read (>_<) But finally found a new video site that doesn't mute your vids! One more thing, the golden temple that's the national symbol of Laos was actually in Vientiene, not Luang Prabang like it was suggested in the vid, same with the arch and world peace gong lol! Enjoy!






    Click here to see Recess Week pt 1: Cambodia

    2 comments:

    1. Cool vid! And yeah I guess I still have to work on my bikini figure *ahaha*

      ReplyDelete
    2. A damn good job Karen...why didn't I look at this blog sooner?

      Chris

      ReplyDelete