Micro Posts (Twitter Updates)

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 6, 2009

    Under Construction



    Just as the title of this post suggests, my blog at the moment is "under construction". You can follow my blog to find out about my experiences that I've had and will be having during my time in Singapore on exchange.

    I've been in Singapore for nearly half a year now and I could just start blogging about my experiences from this point onwards, but I don't think that'll be doing Singapore justice as most of the eye opening things are often at the beginning of any journey. Once I've figured out how I'm going to fit in half a years worth of events in one or two posts, I will slowly be posting about the past until I've caught back up to the present.

    Thank you for your patience and remember to watch this space! =)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment